- Folens is offering free access to all of its eBooks and resources.
- CJ Fallon is offering free access to all of its online textbooks.
- The Educational Company of Ireland is offering free access to all of its eBooks and digital resources.
Online reading resources
- All pupils in the Republic of Ireland have open and free home access to a collection of all eBooks from World Book Online at Scoilnet- World Book .
- Britannica is offering free access to its Science and Humanities LaunchPacks to all Scoilnet users during the school closure period.
- Children’s Books Ireland provides access to reading materials, guides and lists.
- Libraries Ireland, the national library system, is providing free online access to eBooks, audiobooks, online magazines and newspapers.
- Amazon is giving free access to books and audio stories available.
- The RTE Homeschool Hub, a teaching initiative for primary school children covering elements of the primary school curriculum, can be accessed at RTE Learn.
- Cúla 4 ar Scoil, a school program through Irish for primary school children covering elements of the primary curriculum can be accessed at TG4 Cúla 4. TG4 Cúla 4 provides a range of daily programmes and competitions.
- World news in many languages from the BBC is a useful resource for EAL pupils.
General online resources
- National Geographic Kids has a wide range of videos, games and quizzes which relate to History, Geography and Science.
- Dorling Kindersley has videos, fun facts and quizzes on a range of topics, especially on the area of SESE.
- Starfall available in both website and app, has games and stories to support the learning of phonics.Suitable for Juniors to 1st class.
Teach Your Monster to Read, available in both website and app, supports children in learning to read.
- GoNoodle provides videos of dances, exercises and physical activities. It is used in schools to keep children active.
- Matific are offering free access for 60 days to its digital Mathematics resources for primary schools.
- This Irish visual arts website I Am An Artist has short videos, slideshows, lessons and projects for primary school pupils.