We hope that you all had an enjoyable Christmas holiday, despite the inclement weather! We have all settled back well and are ready for another busy term. Below are a list of events you may want to include in your diaries:
- Music with Peggy continues on Thursdays and dancing with Hannah has begun on Fridays, courtesy of the Parents’ Association.
- Mr. Chuck Delpier will present a Science workshop to each classroom on Tuesday, January 23rd in the school hall.
- South West Counselling Centre will make a presentation to parents on Monday, January 29th at 7pm in the school.
- Confirmation will take place in St. Kentigern’s Church on Tuesday, February 27th.
- The Parents’ Association is organising Grandparents’ Day on Thursday, March 1st in the school hall.
We wish you all a very successful second term. Please check back for regular updates!